Agencies need to have a clear idea of what their staff know, and don’t know, about OASIS E in a proactive way. Waiting to find errors in the review process triggers the need for corrections and consumes both time and dime to sort out. K&K Health Care Solutions wants to help jump start your OASIS accuracy by offering an opportunity to experience our OASIS Knowledge Assessment program for yourself.
K&K Health Care Solutions has created an OASIS knowledge assessment program that allows agencies to assess both the strengths and weaknesses and focus ongoing education to reduce errors going forward.
· $45 per test taker within an organization **
** There is special pricing for larger agencies – more users.
With both payment and outcomes being impacted directly by OASIS data collection, it is imperative that the data accurately reflects the status of the patient. Education of both the clinical and review staff is a critical component of accurate data collection. In order to assess how individuals have understood and applied the education, routine formal knowledge assessments should be conducted in conjunction with the tracking and trending of errors seen during the review process.
K&K Health Care Solutions has created a quarterly OASIS knowledge assessment program that allows agencies to assess both the strengths and weaknesses and focus ongoing education to reduce errors going forward.
Features of the Program:
- Twenty-five question knowledge assessment driven by the most current official guidance – including the Q&As
- 30-minute Q&A session to discuss findings.
- 100% online testing can be done quarterly, semi-annually or annually based on agency preference.
- Agencies can add / remove staff from the program as needed
- Rationale provided for each question to provide an educational opportunity
- All content created by individuals who hold a current OASIS credential
- Access to content expertise in a consulting capacity to address agency specific issues
- Discounted rates on K&K OASIS educational products
- Designed for agency and/or individual use